Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sympathy for Neighbor



One of my neighbors passed away last week and I made this card for his widow. I chose the colors from SCS Color Challenge 230 and the sketch from SCS Sketch Challenge 277. Since it is such a beautiful day outside, I took the photo from my back deck with the camera on my Moto Droid.


Recipe:

Stamps: Close as a Memory, Beautiful Borders - SU

Ink: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa

Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, SU DSP

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Shapeabilities, Ribbon, Brad, Prima Flowers

6 comments:

Crystal said...

This is very pretty, you neighbor will love this and I am sure it will bring comfort for her.

Tedfam said...

Nice card; glad you are back. I love the clean, simple lines!

Tedfam said...

Love the clean simple lines. Thanks for posting!

Abi Bundy said...

Its a very pretty card, hope she liked it.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Doing a little blog hopping and came across this beautiful card! Terrific layout! Thanks for sharing! :D

Sergei said...

Such a touching card. Sorry, to hear about your neighbor.