Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Be Strong & Courageous


I made this card using the sketch from Mojo Monday 211.  The colors came from the ribbon I chose.

Recently I saw the movie Courageous and I found it to be very inspiring.  Even though I don't have a husband or sons, I feel that I am called to pray for the men that I come in contact with at church, work, friends and even internet acquaintances to be courageous in God and rely on His strength.  I made this card for one young man who has been struggling with discouragement and loneliness recently.  To keep his identity private I will refer to him as Jay.  For those of you that know the Lord Jesus Christ, I would ask that you keep Jay and the other men that God may lay on your heart in prayer.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Joshua 1:9 from Scripture Collection 3 - ODBD
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Barely Banana, DSP
Ink:  Taken with Teal - SU, Walnut Stain Distress Ink - Tim Holtz
Accessories:  Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Dies, Button

2 comments:

Nena3110 said...

Nice!
I am glad to find your blog.
Happy bloging!

Shirley said...

Wow, very striking colors and a very rich and uplifting card!