Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cuttlebug-Crazy Cupcake


I'm still building up my stash of birthday cards for the next couple of months.  This year I decided that I would make Christmas card to send out to all of my friends (to those that I have current addresses for) and that won't leave me much time for other cards.

This card is inspired by Michelle Pearson's card.  She is SCS Featured Stamper 247.  The colors are from TCPTUES183 color challenge.  The card also fits the OCCC Masculine Card Challenge I used 4 different Cuttlebug embossing folders on this card which may be a bit extreme.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Punch Bunch - SU
Paper:  VV, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Chocolate Chip Craft
Accesories:  Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Cupcake Die - SU, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercing, Clear EP, Heat Tool

3 comments:

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my, what a beautifully textured card ... love all the detailing too, paper piercing, die cuts and rounded corners ... great colour scheme too ...
Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hello Elizabeth! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog today. I really appreciate them. :)

Look at this awesome 'whipped' frosting on the cupcake! That was a very clever touch.

Shirley said...

A totally cute cupcake with the embossed swirls!! How creative with the CB folders and the sentiment is perfect for it.