Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Praying Tree


This card was made for the family of a dear man who went home to the Lord recently.  At his memorial service it was so wonderful to hear numerous people speak of his encouraging faith and his long service history.  This man left quite a legacy that impacted many people for Christ.  I am glad to have known him, even though it was only for a short time.

Going back to school has kept me away from my craft room.  I have made a few cards over the weeks, including a large batch of Christmas cards, that I will post later.  The service I use for photo editing has been giving me problems so that has added to my posting delays.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Thoughts and Prayers
Paper:  WW, Really Rust, Soft Suede, DP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Really Rust, Cherry Cobbler - SU Markers, Antique Linen - TH
Accessories:  Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Ribbon

No comments: