Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Your Kindness Shows

.

A very good friend of mine, and member of my Waterlilyz Table gave me a couple of stamps recently.  She is a very kind and giving lady, and a spiritual mentor to many.  I made this card card for her using one of the stamps she gave me.  

The stamp is a large background stamp by Judi Kins called Acorns and the sentiment is from Lotus Blossom by SU.  I meant to use a grey marker to color the tops of the acorns but I grabbed black by mistake.  It was until I colored about 5 of the acorns that I realized my error.  Close up the acorns look better than in the picture.  It is hard to see, but I sprayed a little Glimmer Mist on the background image to add some sparkle.  

Recipe:
Stamps:  Acorns - Judy Kins, Lotus Blossom - SU
Paper:  WW, Crumbcake
Ink;  Strawberry Slush, Green Galore
Accessories:  Ribbon, Glimmer Mist, Punch, SU Markers

No comments: