Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

So Much Snow!



My area is getting hit with the blizzard and I am completely snowed in.  At the rate at which the snow is falling and blowing, I may be stuck inside until Monday or Tuesday.  I'm not complaining though.  I lots of time to play in my craft room.

This is one of several cards I have made so far today.  I applied Marina Mist ink to the embossing folder then ran the cardstock in it through my Bigshot.  I like how the ink is not even because it gives the effect of blowing snow, like the blizzard going on outside.

I made several cards today and will continue to make more until I get dug out.  So there will be a lot more post coming over the next week.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Snow Place
Paper:  WW, Marina Mist
Ink:  Marina Mist, Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  Embossing Folder, Framlits die, Thinlet die, SU Markers, Glimmer Mist

No comments: