Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Party Like a Critter



Here is one of the August birthday cards I made but forgot to post.  I made this for my sister using Penny Black's Critter Party stamp set and colored the images with Chameleon pens.  I added ribbons attached with SU's Hodge-podge Hardware and a few sequins for fun accents.  I used my oval Nestabilities to cut around the images and created wide mattes with stitched oval Die-namics.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Critter Party - Penny Black
Paper:  WW, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, DP
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa - Memento
Accessories:  Chameleon Pens, MFT Stitched Die-namics, Nestabilities, Hodge-Podge Hardware, Ribbons, Sequins, Stick on Gem


2 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh my word is this ever cute!!! Hugs, Autumn

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is so adorable. Nice coloring, too.