Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

John 15:7


This card was made for the Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper Challenge #527.  Each week a SCS member is chosen and their gallery is featured. The challenge is to create a card that is inspired or CASEd from one in the featured stamper's gallery.  This week bubblstx4 is the Featured Stamper and I chose her With Wild Abandon as the card to CASE.  I love the sponged-look of the background, and of course, the butterfly.  I created my card with an ombre effect inside a die-cut frame.  I used the Bible verse John 15:7 from ODBD as the sentiment and stamped an image from Tim Holtz in a darker blue.  I added a punched butterfly with a pearl accent.

Recipe:
Stamps:  John 15:7 (Scripture Collection 4) - ODBD, Flights of Fancy - TH
Paper:  WW, Island Indigo, Not Quite Navy
Ink:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Lost Lagoon, Not Quite Navy, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories:  Nestabilities, MISTI, MS Butterfly Punch, Sponges, Stick on Pearl

No comments: