Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Reverse Distress Stencil Technique



I tried Jennifer McGuire's Distress Stencil technique to make a card for the Spring/Summer 2020 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and I ended up loving the impression left on the baby.  I couldn't let this go to waste so I turned it into a little note card.  The actual technique piece came our great too and I hope to get it posted before the blog hop is over.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Coffee - Verve
Paper:  Vanilla, Early Espresso, Baby Wipe
Ink:  Distress Walnut Stain, Versamark
Accessories:  Baby Wipe, Coffee Stencil by Moon and the Maker - Kae Pea, White Embossing Powder, Big Shot


5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

New Creations said...

Nice work!

Lady Joyful said...

This is such an interesting idea! Great little note card.

Billie A said...

So cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stencil design. I love the coffee colors too.