Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pack it in time


Well it's time for me to pack up my stamping stuff and make room for my nursing books and study materials. Waaaaahhh!!! This may be the last card I make until Winter break. Maybe I will be able to sneak in a few more, but with my study load it is not likely.

This card is using the Anni-VERVE-sary sketch #10 and it is for my cousin's husband's birthday. I think she reads my blog but hopefully he is not looking over her shoulder to see this until after he gets it in the mail. I was glad to try out my stamps from Verve. I just love the designs! I am looking forward to getting some from the new release but probably won't until close to Winter break or in May after graduation.

Well, thank you all for checking out my cards. I may do short little ramblings here and there. April Kitty also thanks you all for kind comments you have given her too. If she could type I am sure she would post many more photos of herself.

God Bless!

Elizabeth =)

4 comments:

Sankari W. said...

What a great card! I am sure he will love it! I am always stumped for masculine cards - they always end up looking swirly girly - so this is a great source of inspiration! I hope in your nursing studies you still get to crank out a few cards -- have some cardtherapy in times when your mind needs a rest from all the nursing stuff :)

its been a pleasure to surf over to your blog and see all your beautiful cards!!!
best wishes,
Sankari

Jenny said...

I love this card!! Masculine is always very hard for me to do as well. Thanks for stopping by my blog again and giving me a comment!! Thanks for the google feed add. I'm not sure how much I will be bloggin since I am in school full time. I guess you are too. I totally understand the heavy load thing. I really am hoping to keep up the stamping time but as you know, it can be hard!!
Thanks again,
Jenny

Judy Rozema said...

Elizabeth, you won the blog candy on my blog! Email me your addy at lidaroseroz@yahoo.com!

Judy Rozema said...

And best wishes for your studies and classes!!