Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sweepie's card


My 16 month old niece, whom I call Sweepie, really liked the card I made for her grandma's birthday. She kept kissing the hedgehog! I was trying to work on another card for a sketch challenge when she pulled out some paper and grabbed the hedgehog stamp. She wanted to make a card for her grandma too! So using the scraps of paper she pulled out (yes, she did choose the paper all by herself) I helped her make a little card. She let me choose the sketch and help inking the stamp. She had a little help from me using the glue stick and putting the pieces together. When we were done she picked up a pink button from the table and handed it to me. She wanted to use it as an embelishment. I think she has got a lot of card making talent already!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! I love that story! She's going to have a career in the stamping industry. :)

Thanks so much for sharing!

Jen
CrazyStampGirl

Rhonda Langley said...

WOW! Tell her she made a great card and I love the button!!