Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Award!



My blogging buddy Jenny has graced me with another blog award. Jenny has AMAZING cards and projects! Please run to her blog now and shower her with lots of love!

So now, I will commence with the rules of this award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are the blogs I nominate in no particular order:

1. Deb
2. Abi
3. Dawn
4. Angela
5. Anita

All of these ladies are such wonderful crafters! Please go to their blogs and show them lots of love!

God Bless!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...my first blog award :)

Thanks!

Abi Bundy said...

aww thank you!

Ann said...

Congrats! :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations . You well deserve it!

Shirley said...

Congrats on your great and derserved award!