Saturday, April 11, 2009

SCS IC175


This card is for SCS Inspiration Challenge # 175. We were to choose something from the Grandin Road website as the inspiration piece. I chose this item. I was actually able to complete this card using just SU products. I haven't done an SU only card in a long time!

To color the image spritzed the stamp with water and then colored directly on the stamp with SU watercolor crayons. I spritzed the colored stamp and then stamped on the paper. I used Dazzling Diamonds to add a little sparkle.I distressed the edges of the stamped image panel and sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa. I sponged around the image and the sentiment with River Rock.

Recipe:
Stamps: Soft Summer, Touch of Nature, Weathered, and Happy Harmony
Ink: Versamark, Creamy Caramel Craft, Close to Cocoa Classic, River Rock
Paper: River Rock, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla
Accessories: HPH, Distressing Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Two-way Glue, Stampamajig, Dimensionals, Sponges, Clear EP, Heat Tool, Watercolor Crayons

16 comments:

MollyD said...

A very elegant card!

Diane said...

Elizabeth, your blog is wonderful. I need to come back with a cup of coffee and browse through all your creations more carefully...getting ready for church now. But I love all your designs!

Thanks for following Women to Women: Sharing Jesus! We're delighted that you want to participant. We welcome you anytime, and please feel free to spread the word! Your comments are welcome there. I appreciate the way you boldly and beautifully exalt the name of Christ on your blog. I'll be back!

Laurel DeViney said...

Beautiful Card...thanks for sharing!

Randee E said...

Great card, love the cupcake. And I found a card to CASE looking through your blog! Thanks for visiting and leaaving such a nice comment :0)

Martha said...

beautiful

Ann said...

Very pretty!

shellpole said...

Oh Elizabeth this is so pretty. I love it!

Linda B said...

I love your coloring! This is one of my new favorite stamps:)

JazzyH said...

Love the card!

stampin abi said...

great card!

Anita Hovey said...

Very pretty!

Jenny said...

This card is very pretty!! Flowers are great!! Thanks again for the email check today!!!

Cindy said...

Elizabeth, Good luck with your ICU interview!! I didn't know the mannequins had removable parts!!

Becky said...

I am loving this card, lov eyor coloring of the flowers, and how you put this together,

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

This is a beautiful card. I love SUO cards. I rarely do one either. Hmmm you just inspired me. TFS

AlienAnessa said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog!!! I came in here to ogle all of your beautiful work too!! =)