Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Build-A-Bear Birthday


My youngest niece, Little Munchkin, turned 2 early this month and this is the birthday card I made for her.  I'm late posting this because I have not given it to her yet.  I left for a mission trip to Honduras on her birthday and returned last week.  I have not seen Little Munchkin yet so I still have her gifts and card.  I feel like a terrible aunt.  Fortunately because she is 2 she won't understand that I am late.

The background is the negative from hearts that I cut out with my Cricut.  I used my retiring SU Build-A-Bear dies for the main image.  The heart is one from the Cricut that I covered with red stickles.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Occasions Alphabet
Paper:  WW, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, and Close to Cocoa
Ink:  Real Red, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Big Shot, Build-A-Bear dies, MS Punch, Cricut, Twine, SU Markers, Nestabilities

No comments: