Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mixed Kindness


My card making mojo has been on fire this month.  I try to make at least one card a week or 4 cards a month however, for this July I made 7!  This card was for no particular reason, just on a whim.  I looked at the paper scraps lying on my craft table and used them to create this card.  This card was very quick and easy to make.  To make the banner stick up in the middle took a small piece of foam from the extra rubber that is around SU stamp sets and stuck it on.  The foam is about twice the thickness of the SU dimensional adhesives.  On the white layer you can see score lines.  That was unintentional as the paper was left over from making rosettes for another project.  Next month I will have a few friends over for a beginners card making class and I think I may use this as one of the designs.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Kindness Matters
Paper:  WW, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, DP
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  SU Blossom and Boho Blossoms Punches, Corner Rounder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches, Stick on Gem

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Elizabeth you card is so cute! I love the flowers and the banner sentiment! Thanks for your comment on my blog! And to answer your question...I did use Copics on those flowers and leaves! Just to add a little detail! :)

Cheryl said...

How awesome! Don't you love it when your mojo is just clicking a long?

Your card is fabulous! I love this combination of colors.