Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Scripted Poppies

I played with my new SU Pleasant Poppies stamp and this is what resulted from it.

It is a very large stamp so I used my Nestabilities to cut out a portion of the image.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  In the center of the poppies I used a little Perfect Pearls.  To get the image to stand out better from the DP, I used the same Nestabilities to cut pieces in Daffodil Delight and poppy DP then spritzed them with Perfect Pearls mist.  On the Gumball Green cardstock I stamped French Script in Versamark then used a border punch on the edge.  I left the sentiment of to keep it generic for what ever occasion I may need to send out a card in a hurry.



Recipe:
Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies, French Script
Paper:  Crumb Cake, WW, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, DP - SU & DCVW
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Accessories:  Nestabilities, Ribbon, Perfect Pearls, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers, MS Punch, Button

No comments: