Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Elegant Artichoke Vines


I know what you are thinking, "I think I've seen this card before."  Well sort of.  This card is a masculine version of my Praying for You CAS, which was CASE'd from another card.  I wanted an easy and flexible masculine styled card for the class I am teaching later this month and this is what I came up with. I did a shadow technique where I stamped the image again with a lighter color slightly off the darker impression.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Elegant Vine - Fiskars, Beautiful Borders - SU
Paper:  WW, Always Artichoke, River Rock
Ink:  Always Artichoke, River Rock
Accessories:  Word Window Punch, SU Label Punches, Antique Brass Brads

1 comment:

Ani said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the simplicity and elegance of it! Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...