Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Preserved Apples


This is the 5th card I have made for the SCS Dare To Get Dirty 2012 challenges.  I had a blast playing along and wish I could have done all 37 challenges but work and real life get in the way of my creativity =-)  The colors are from the Color Throw Down 161 challenge.  I used the new Perfectly Preserved stamps and matching Cannery Framelits from the current SU mini catalog.  The pearls are colored with Sharpie markers to coordinate with the colors in the card.  For details on the DTGD12 challenges this card is for SCS Fan Club members may click on the codes below.
DTGD12rainy
DTGD12stampertammy

Recipe:
Stamps:  Perfectly Preserved
Paper:  WW, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, DP
Ink:  Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  Boho Blossoms Punch, Cannery Framelits, Twine, Paper Piercer, Pearls, Sharpies

No comments: