Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Flower Patch Duo


  


I actually made these cards a few weeks ago for a couple of people who were having some difficult days.  I waited to post these cards because they are a CASE of another card, but I forgot to save the information.  I hope to find the original inspiration piece so that I can give proper credit.

It was fun to make these because I used a mask and color mists for the background.  I used my heat gun to dry the misted backgrounds quickly.  The mists not only have color, but shimmer that the is difficult to see in the photos.  I will be using this technique more, as I love the look.  The inks I used on the flowers are long retired SU favorites, Cameo Coral and Cool Caribbean.  I have had these ink pads for more than 8 years and they still work great.  

Recipe:
Stamps:  Flower Patch - SU, Accent Notes - Verve
Paper:  WW, Basic Black
Ink:  Cameo Coral, Blushing Bride, Cool Caribbean, Bermuda Bay, Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Perfect Pearls Turquoise Mist, Smooch Spritz Blushing Bride, Bakers Twine, Decorative Mask, Stick on Pearls, Thinlets Dies. 



1 comment:

Nena3110 said...

Cards are very nice.
In my countru, nobody send cards. I like to make tham, and send sometimes, sometimes i give a gift to somebody.
Sorry about my bad english. Gritings from Belgrade.