Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Wedding Birds



Two friends from my church got married recently.  We are all in the same care group at church so I got to watch their relationship grow from friends to dating and now to marriage.  The wedding colors were light pink and white, so I thought that Blushing Bride would be most appropriate for this card.  

I CASEd the card from this one.  I used more color and lace with pearls to dress it up a bit.  The edges of the birds were sponged with Blushing Bride ink to make them pop.  I didn't stamp a sentiment on the front because I think the design speaks for itself.

Recipe:
Stamps:  None!
Paper:  Blushing Bride, VV
Ink:  Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Punches, Nestabilities, Embossing Folders, Craft Sponge, Stick on Pearls, Lace with Pearls

No comments: