Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hippity Hoppity Birthday



This is a fun birthday card I made for my cousin.  I cut Flopsy out with my Brother Scan N Cut and colored him with Chameleon Alcohol Pens.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday Week 34 way back in 2008.  The sentiment was placed perfectly with Gina K Designs Ivory Pigment using the MISTI.  I heat embossed white embossing powder over the sentiment.  The candles were glazed with Wink of Stella, and the flames coated with gold Stickles.

Recipe;
Stamps:  Birthday Flopsy - MFT, Number of Years - SU
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, WW, Cherry Cobbler, DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ivory Pigment Ink - GKD
Accessories:  Brother SNC II, MISTI, Nestabilities, Chameleon Pens, Buttons, White Embossing Powder, Nestabilities, Wink of Stella, Heat Tool, Stickles, Buttons

No comments: