Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Inspired by Flowers


It has been a while since I participated in the Inspiration Challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers.  For this week's ICS586 participants are to choose an image from Dribble that inspires us to create a card. This image called Flowers inspired me to create today's card.  

I chose the old SU set Dream a Little to create the flowers on 3 colors of cardstock that match the colors in the inspiration piece.  I stamped the flowers with WW craft ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.  The colors in the inspiration piece move in a glowing way, so I rubbed coordinating ink over each flower to give them a glow.  I always like to add a little sparkle to my cards and the silver star sequins are a great finishing touch.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Dream a Little - SU
Paper:  WW, Gumball Green, Concord Crush, Strawberry Slush, Summer Starfruit
Ink:  WW Craft, Concord Crush, Strawberry Slush, Summer Starfruit, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blending Daubers, Ribbon, Star Sequins - Verve, Word Window Punch, MISTI

No comments: