Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Faith - SNS Winter Stamp-a-thon


Sweet n Sassy is having a Winter Stamp-a-thon today. Each card made and uploaded to the VIP group is entered in a drawing to win a $50 gift code for Sweet n Sassy products.  This card was created for the monochromatic challenge.

To make this card I randomly placed stamps from Sweet n Sassy's Faith set in my MISTI and stamped with Versamark on a piece of mixed media paper. I then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Next, I scribbled a Violet Arteza Real Brush Pen on my craft mat and painted over the paper with a wide water brush. I let it dry then sprayed a coordinating tone of Glimmer Mist over the paper to add shimmer.  The focal image was first stamped in Gina K. Designs' Wild Lilac. I cleaned the stamp then inked it up with Versamark and stamped again so I could heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I cut the image and layer with my Brother Scan n Cut and then finished it off with a few coordinating sequins.

Recipe:
Stamps: Faith - Sweet n Sassy
Paper: Canson Mixed Media, White, Black, Lilac
Ink:  Versamark, Wild Lilac - GKD
Accessories:  Sequins, Embossing Powders, Arteza Real Brush Pens, Brother SNC, Heat Tool, MISTI



No comments: