Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hello Friend



When I'm low on creative mojo I make lots of backgrounds. I have a shoebox filled with backgrounds just waiting to be made into cards.  I created this background sometime last year and thought it would go with this Wendi Vecchi flower I colored. The background was made with Distress Oxides on mixed media paper then splashed with water drops.  I colored the flower with Spectrum Noir and Chameleon alcohol markers.  I used a white pigment pen to add some dots and pierced the border of one of the layers.

Recipe:
Stamps: A Million Thanks - Wendi Vecchi, Saying Stuff - Tim Holtz
Paper: White, Canson Mixed Media, Black, So Saffron
Ink: Distress Oxides, Gina K Design Amalgam, Versamark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Nuvo Jewel Drops, White Pigment Pen, Paper Piercing, Brother SNC, Spectrum Noir & Chameleon Alcohol markers.



No comments: