Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Don't Worry, Pray



For this card I was playing around with new to me dies and stencils.  I created a frame with the leftover piece from my previous card using Gina K Design's Rose Swirl stencil.  I stamped Philippians 4;6 in the center of a Divinity Designs die-cut, then added fussy-cut roses and leaves.  Nuvo Drops were added to the rose centers, and Wink of Stella was lightly brushed on the roses and leaves.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Phillipians 4:6 from Scripture Collection 4 -Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread Designs), Old Country Roses - GKD
Paper: Ivory, White, Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Dusty Rose, Applemint, Grass Green, Bubble Gum, Lucky Clover, Sea Glass - GKD
Accessories:  Circle Scallop Rectangle die - Divinity Designs, Stitched Rectangle Die, Nuvo Drops, Wink of Stella

No comments: