Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2020

My New Favorite Stencil


On my last order from Gina K Designs I got Rose Swirl stencil and I am in love with it!  I had fun playing with different shades of pinks, greens, and blues to make several backgrounds.  For this card I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the background.  I layered it on another die cut panel.  The sentiment is from Sending My Love by Divinity Designs. I'll be using the stencil a lot with different color combinations.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Sending My Love - Divinity Designs
Paper:  Ivory, Black, Pretty In Pink
Ink:  Bubble Gum, Lucky Clover, Sea Glass, Versamark
Accessories:  Rose Swirl stencil, Sending word die and Circle Scalloped Rectangle die from Divinity Designs, Stitched Rectangle die - MFT, White Embossing Powder, sequins



No comments: