Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Water Lily


I have posted before about the Water Lilyz Bible study that I attend.  There is one table that I was a regular member of before I moved last year that really took care of its members.  About a month ago, I ran into to a couple of the ladies from that table and told them about the struggles I have been going through.  Since then many of the ladies at that table have emailed and called me with their offers of prayer and concern.  I have really felt the love of Christ from these ladies at this table.  I am now making the 20 mile trek on Wednesday nights to rejoin these ladies.  They make me feel like I have never left!

Now about the card design.  I really loved the sketch from Merry Monday Challenge #6 but didn't enter this card because it is late and not a Christmas theme.  I made an embellishment by laying ribbon loops and used retired SU designer papers.  The image is colored with Prisma pencils and the her dress is paper pieced.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Water Lily - MFT
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black, Pretty In Pink
Paper:  WW, Pretty In Pink, Soft Sky, DP
Accessories:  Paper Piercer, Ribbon, Glue Gun, Word Window Punch, Prisma Pencils, Goo Gone, Stick on Gem

1 comment:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

such a pretty card, love the ribbon!