Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Two Pot Kind of Day


I could have used 2 pots of coffee each day for last week.  I worked 5 shifts in a row and someone in my family is having some very serious medical issues.  Because I have done so many straight night shifts I can't sleep on my nights off, so here I am wide awake.  A good thing from all this is that my card-making mojo is going strong =-)

I use the sketch from MFTWSC59 for this.  I made another attempt at stitching but had problems with the tension on my machine for one of the layers.  I'll keep playing with the sewing machine and one day I will get it right.

Recipe:
Stamps:  I Need Coffee Flopsey - MFT
Paper:  WW, Craft, DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Colored Pencils, Goo-Gone, Sewing Machine, Brads, Word Window Punch, Ribbon, Paper Clip

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Sweet card! I just love that little guy. He looks great on your pretty card. Just spent two nights wide awake and crafting myself...so I can relate.