Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pearls and Prayers



This card is going out to someone going through a very difficult time right now.  I originally was making this card using the colors from SCS Color Challenge 363 without a sentiment so it could be generic.  I received the difficult news before I finished the card so I thought I would send it as an encouragement.

The main image is cut out from DP.  I used my colored pencils and Goo-Gone to add a little depth to it.  The little butterflies I cut out from a border punch.  This card qualifies for the Flutterby Wednesday 191 challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Serenity - Verve
Paper:  WW, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, DP
Ink:  Basic Gray, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette
Accessories:  Cuttlebug, MS Punches, Word Window, Spellbinders Impressabilities, Pearls, Buttons, Prisma Pencils, Goo-Gone, Ticket Punch

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

so very PRETTY!!!~

Suzanne Bier said...

Very beautiful and elegant card, Elizabeth! I know that the recipient will be genuinely touched and be encouraged. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Leanne said...

Gorgeous card Elizabeth. Love all the pretty layers and the colors are terrific.
Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
;)

Olena said...

Absolute beauty!!! Great job! Olena