Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Floral Symphony Thank You


I made this card using the sketch for Mojo Monday 196. This card was relatively easy and only took me a few minutes to create once I chose my colors and stamps. I am hoping to get my craft room organized this week so I am not hunting around for my supplies. Some friends from church helped me pick out some shelving cases from Target for my living room so I can use the old shelves in my craft room. Thanks again Stephanie and Matt!

Recipe:

Stamps: Floral Symphony, Circular Sayings - Verve
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, WW, SU DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Markers, Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Punches, Paper Flowers, Button

1 comment:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Elizabeth, I love the clean designs you've got here, especially that flower stamp with flourishes. Never saw that one before! Glad you get some "free" shelving for your craft room, lucky dog!