Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Baby Blocks


This card was made for a co-worker who is due to have her first child soon.  She and her husband are waiting until the baby is born to know whether they have a girl or a boy.  That makes things a little challenging for me to make a card.  I chose a DP that had a rainbow of colors and went from there.  The layout for the blocks was CASEd from this card.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Sophisticated Serifs - SU
Paper:  Marina Mist, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, DP
Ink:  WW Craft Ink
Accessories:  White embossing powder, Heat Tool, Square punch, Postage stamp punch, Gems, Embossing folder

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

What a cute baby card!
You left me a question about the patterned paper I used on my Coffee is always better with a friend. I'm guessing it is the coffee paper? It by Pebbles - Happy Day
I looked it up and Ellen Hutson has 1 more of the 6x6 pads left for $3!!!!!!!
http://bit.ly/1PdbQ3U