Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Storms of Life


This is one of the first card I made with my new Chameleon pens.  They are alcohol markers like Copics or Spectrum Noirs but the difference is that you can get several different tones of a color from one marker.  Like all alcohol markers, there is a learning curve to these but its not that difficult to get a beautiful shading effect.  Chameleon pens can be used with other brands of alcohol markers.

I dug out one of my MFT Flopsey stamps to practice coloring with the Chameleon pens.  The background paper is something I made several years ago with my sister's Tim Holtz re-inkers, alcohol drops, and metallic pens.  This piece does look like a heavy rain storm.

The sketch is from is from Split Coast Stampers SC597 and SC600.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Rainfall Flopsey - MFT
Paper:  WW, Glossy Paper, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Handmade DP
Ink:  Color Box Wicked Black archival dye, Tim Holtz re-inkers
Accessories:  Chameleon Pens, Nestabilities, Metallic Butterfly embellishment, Stick on Gems, Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Embossing Folder

No comments: