Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Perk Up Your Day


This is the second card I made for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Bloghop.  I created the background using a stamp from the My Favorite Things Perk Up stamp set.  Because Independence is coming up next Monday I chose to do a red, white, and blue theme.  I used shades of red and blue from Gina K. Designs ink cubes to stamp the coffee cups.  My MISTI helped with lining up the stamped images.



Recipe:
Stamps:  Perk Up - MFT
Paper:  WW, Real Red, Basic Blue
Ink:  Cherry Red, Blue Denim - Gina K. Designs, Versamark
Accessories:  MISTI, Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Nuvo Crystal Drops


12 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and patriotic coffee card!!!

Shelly said...

Oooh, FAB card!

Jerrie said...

How patriotic! What a fun coffee card and it is perfect for the 4th of July!!

Corr InkWell Journal said...

Well done, clean example of repeat stamping - even with a Misti, this is impressive! Enjoy the hop!

Heidi said...

Love this awesome card design, great for 4th of July card also!

~amy~ said...

Loving the classic red, white + blue color combo!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a great design and of course, I love the red, white & blue.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your patriotic coffee cup design.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

I love this pattern. Turning the stamp at an angle makes the design so interesting!

Fikreta said...

how cool card!
love pattern with cups!

Lisa said...

Very very cool! Love this design! Awesome idea!

Hetty said...

Very FESTIVEW card for the occasion!