Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Great is the Lord's Faithfulness


Hi Everyone, I'm back!  My last post in March I was jobless and homeless, and in a really tough spot. About a week after that post I found a new job and was fast-tracked by the HR department to start in a few days. A couple weeks after that I was offered an even better job that allowed me to go to settlement on my new home.  God provided for me in that time of great need and surrounded me with friends who encouraged and helped me. 

I have been in my home for a little over 3 months now and have pretty much settled in.  My new craft space is set up enough for me to make cards again.  This past weekend I had a crafting open house for my friends to just drop in and get their fingers inky.  This card was one of the make and takes I demonstrated.  I chose the sentiment from Verve's New Mercies set.  It is true that God's mercies for us are new everyday and He is faithful to keep His promises to us.  Even with the trials I went through early this year, God never abandoned me.  He provided for all my needs and still is. God's love, grace, and mercy are unfailing!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Vintage Leaves - SU, New Mercies - Verve
Paper:  Georgia Pacific White CS, Gumball Green, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Brushed Corduroy, - TH Distress Inks; Tangerine Tango - SU; Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Dies, MISTI

1 comment:

briddie said...

Congratulations! I can't imagine being where you were and not losing my faith, at least a little bit. You are definitely blessed!