Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hooray for Birthday


I needed to replenish my stash of birthday cards and I saw it as an opportunity to use my SU Sprinkles of Life set.  I cut out the cone, the sentiment and sentiment outline with my Brother Scan N Cut II.  The sketch is from Mojo Monday 480.  

This card is being entered in the Stamp Junkies Striptease Challenge hosted by Gina K. Designs.  If you would like to play along search for the Stamp Junkies group on Facebook to join in.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Sprinkles of Life, Happiest Birthday Wishes - SU
Paper:  WW, Crumbcake, Poppy Parade, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Sky, DP
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Poppy Parade, Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Brother SNC II, Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Ribbon, Punch

No comments: