Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

Ombre Many Thanks


I made this card using a technique by Jennifer McGuire. She has a video demonstrating her easy ombre background.  Even though the technique is very easy it gives beautiful results.

I stamped a Judykins background stamp with Versamark then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Next I used an ink blending tool to add Gina K Design's Christmas Pine dye ink.  I don't have the stencil brushes that Jennifer uses so I instead I used a foam brush to get the ombre effect.  The sentiment is a MFT die cut.  It is hard to tell in the photo that I added some sparkle to the die cuts using Wink of Stella.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Acorns Background - Judykins
Paper:  WW
Ink:  Versamark, Christmas Pine - GKD
Accessories:  MFT Die, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Ink Blending Tool, Foam Brush, Wink of Stella


No comments: