Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Little Night Fairy


These stamps I picked up last week when I went with my sister to her favorite craft store, The Queen's Ink.  The little sleepy fairy is so cute.  The moon dangling from the her cap and on her dress give me the impression that she does her magic at night when most others are sleeping.  So I set her to take a nap under the mushroom in a daytime background. She kind of reminds me of myself when I worked night shifts and slept during the day.

I colored the images by water coloring with my clear Wink of Stella pen and Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers.  I love how it turned out, especially the shimmer.  The shimmer is a little easier to see in the picture below.

I made faint clouds in the sky with Whisper White Craft ink and a sponge.  The grass border is from one of the cut files included in the Brother Scan N Cut II.  The mushroom and fairy were also cut with the SNC II.

Recipe:
Stamps:  Little Angel, Mushroom - Pink Your Life Stampendous
Paper:  Canson Mixed Media, WW, Green Galore
Ink:  Versafine Black Onyx, WW Craft - SU
Accessories:  Wink of Stella Clear, Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers, Brother SNC II, MISTI, Sponge

No comments: